Thursday, August 2, 2012

3 Weeks Old

Audriana turned 3 weeks old this past Wednesday! I can't believe I was in a hospital bed in labor just 3 weeks ago..

 

She still sleeps a ton..

Finding her thumb




She's getting so big!

I think she's going to keep her blue eyes!





Curly hair :)





She is a good baby. As long as her tummy is full and her diaper is clean, she is very happy and content. Her favorite thing is her pacifier and she LOVES to have her hair washed! She is looking more like her daddy these days.

We are closing on our very first home next week! I can't wait to set up the nursery for her :)

2 comments:

  1. She sure is looking a lot like Joey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her curly hair. So cute! So excited for your first house. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete